Monday 30 January 2012

What's in my Bag #2


It's been awhile since I did my last What's in my bag post, and I thought I'd do another one when I was bored the other day. However, it's been about two weeks now since I did it, but oh well better late than never! Here is the second 'What's in my Bag' post! Obviously not that much as changed in four months so most of the stuff is the same, but also new. Also this is the second post of the day since I've not really been posting for awhile and I felt like it.

 I got this bag in Tesco a few years ago for £10 and it pretty much holds my life, I can fit everything into there, all the random stuff I "need", food and spare change of clothes/uniform. Its really good value for money I think, depsite the fact that the zip on the top fell off, but I think that's more a reflection on how I use things than on how well made the bag is. It has loads of pockets and I've had a few compliments on it. It may not look like much but its my number one favourite bag that I usually use in Winter.


 In my bag I have:
A diary notebook I'm not sure what to use for yet, food diary, budget book etc
The first Hunger Games book, but I've now read all of them
A turquoise sharpie pen
My nintendo DS plus case
My purse from Accessorize
Dry Shampoo, Tesco body spray and hand cream
Benefit powder
My phone
Painkillers and strepsils
Soap and Glory Perfume
My work lanyard
My H&M makeup case, its so pretty!
Umbrella from Primark, it has owls!
Hello Kitty hairbrush
Paperchase Diary with a random pen with that which holds all my receipts and other bits of paper
Spare batteries
A Nutri-Grain Bar, chocolate bar and a fork (for work)
A Hello Kitty bag in a bag for shopping
A War Horse postcard I got for my mum
A Tax Disc thing for my car which I should put on now before I forget (I have a few days though)
Car keys
A glove which houses my camera, lost my camera case so this has to do for now
A can of fanta
A very warm hat!
And a pair of gloves for my hands, not my camera, since its so cold out :(

Inside my make up bag is pretty much the same as last time.

Bag is from H&M, I love anything with birds on it
Bourjois Paris blusher
Germaline since I'm always ending up with cuts
Burts Bees lipbalm which has been in the wash a few times
Nouvea Lashes Noir Mascara I got from the December Glossy Box
Barry M lipstick, not sure what shade but bright red
Free liquid eyeliner from a magazine, I'm going to be so sad when it runs out
Nivea lipbalm
Accessorize eyeliner but I swapped the lip for one with a sharpner
Tweezers from Tesco?
Soap and Glory Bright Here, Bright Now instant-radiance energy balm
and Vaseline, just in case my two lipbalms are not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment