Sunday 8 January 2012

Link Love



I've been inspired by so many different things on the internet that I decided I'd try to do a weekly post on it, called 'Link Love' getting the idea from various bloggers. Lately I've been inspired by the style of these bloggers and peoples lookbooks. Some I've followed for awhile, some are new but you should check out their blogs/lookbooks. I'm new to the whole lookbook thing and don't even have an account, I'm sorta in over my head kind of thing with that. Anyway I hope every has had a lovely Sunday, I've been chilling out, gathering pictures for this and updating my very old and abandoned Spotify account. I'm now obssessed with it and it only took me a few years!

I love her style of wearing skirts with cute tops, I'm looking for a skirt like one of these to try out since I usually wear dresses but would like to start wearing skirts again. 

 The Dainty Squid
I am so jealous of her hair! I'd love to dye my hair a crazy colour but I don't have the confidence to pull it off just yet. I also love the dress and the colour of that coat, so pretty. 

Her style is really elegant, I want all her clothes!

I love polka dots, and how cute is that hat? I don't tend to wear hats unless its winter but I want to try in the future.

Mimis Lookbook
I want that skirt and cardigan now! Also the shoes, and the jumper... oh thats the whole outfit is it?

 Just look at those dresses and the shoes, and the hair! I'm half heatedly growing my hair dye out, but I am tempted to dye it back to dark brown again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment